DCS WOT-230-PH 30" Stainless Steel Double Wall Oven
Four Cooking Modes:
The Bake mode uses hot air; there is no fan. The air movement comes from natural convection. As the air heats, it moves to the top of the oven. Standard Bake mode is still the best overall timetested standard for the most desired baking results.
- Convection Bake:
Convection Bake uses the fan at the back of the oven to circulate the hot air in a continuous pattern around the food for more precise baking. This circulating air heats and browns the surface of the food, which allows most foods to be cooked at lower oven temperatures or in less time than if baked at regular temperature in bake mode.
- Convection Roast:
Convection Roast uses the broil and convection heating elements.
Broiling is cooking by intense infrared heat supplied by the broil elements. It is an extremely tasty way to prepare fatty type foods and healthier than frying.
- Six oven rack positions in each oven
- Variable Bake and Broil temperature from 100°F to 550°F
- °C/°F Selectable Temperature Display
- Concealed true convection element (upper oven)
- Concealed broil element (upper oven)
- Tubular broil element (lower oven)
- 12/24 Hour Selectable Clock
- True Convection: Upper Oven
- Professional style handle
- Motorized oven door latch
- Synchronized oven lights
- Electronic oven control
- 6 roller baking racks
- Self Cleaning Cycle
- Hidden bake element
- Large oven window
- 2 oven timers
- Sabbath mode
- Oven Door Lock*
* Door lock only functions in the self clean mode
Food temperature probe
For more precise cooking, you may use the food probe to cook to the internal temperature of a food product, (upper oven only).
Timed and Delayed cooking
Delayed time is for setting the cooking time to start and stop at a later or more convenient time.
The oven temperature may be adjusted to suit the customer. It is adjustable by ± 35°F.
Child safety mode
This mode will not allow heating in either oven. Only the Clock, Timer 1 and Timer 2 will operate. This mode does not lock the doors.
WOT-230 30" Double Wall Oven Features Diagram:
- Select the UPS Ground shipping method at checkout to get the free shipping.
- This product ships by common carrier (FedEx Freight LTL) to a commercial address with a loading dock or to the local Fed Ex Freight dock for customer pickup.
- Please inspect your new electric range for damage before you sign for the delivery.
Sales SpecialsStock Clearance Sale >
OptiFlow technology helps maintain a consistent volume of airflow through the dust bag, even as it becomes full...
There is no cord to get tangled or caught on the end of the ironing board, so ironing is quick and easy...
Lightweight with all the features of a full-sized model & durability & power of a commercial vacuum...
Automatic cord rewind retracts quickly and easily with the touch of a button...
This sleek steamer quickly and effectively sanitizes floors to gleaming perfection.
Commercial SteamVac: fingertip control, handle release, see-through tanks, large trundle wheels...
Keep your garage, cars or workshop Hoover clean with the Garage Utility Vac (GUV)...