VCDiscounter Warranty Policy
|NOTE: Do not confuse "Warranty" with "Guarantee":|
|"Warranty":||Normally provided by the manufacturer, such as Bissell, Eureka, Hoover, etc. The manufacturer's warranty is governed by the manufacturer's warranty as specified for that product and is tied to the purchase date, not the retail store.|
|"Guarantee":||Normally provided by the retailer, such as VCDiscounter. The retailer's Guarantee is limited to the company's return policy. |
|Unless otherwise stated, all of our products come with the full manufacturer's warranty.|
See product detail for exact warranty information.
- Most new products are covered for 1 year or more from the manufacturer.
- Most refurbished / factory-serviced products are covered for 90 days from the manufacturer. Please see each item's page for that item's warranty period.
- NOTE: non-commercial models are NOT covered for commercial use.
|If you find a defect in your product within the first (5) five days after you receive it, contact us per the instructions in our Return Policy.|
Beyond the return period, you may seek warranty repair at any local authorized warranty station for your brand.
Locate a Warranty Repair Station:
|The easiest way to find a warranty repair station nearest you is to look in your local yellow pages under "Vacuum," "Vacuum Cleaners," "Vacuum Repair," or some similar heading and call them and ask if they are authorized to perform warranty repair on your brand.|
- You may look in the back of the product's manual. Some manuals include a list or number to call for warranty repair instructions.
- Look on the manufacturer's web site for warranty repair instructions.
- If you cannot find a local repair station, we are an authorized warranty repair station for most of the brands that we sell. You would need to contact us for a return authorization for warranty repair and you would be responsible for shipping one way.
|With Service Pak you keep cooking, vacuuming, ironing, sewing, etc. because your major appliances are covered against failures well beyond the manufacturer's warranty. Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can depend on your major appliance over the long haul. With Service Pak you'll benefit from these superior features:|
- Covers the Cost of Parts & Labor
- 24x7x365 Toll Free Customer Assistance
- No Lemon Protection
- Food Loss Allowance
- Power Surge Protection
- Nationwide Service Network
- Covers All Makes & Models
- Renewable & Transferrable
|FOR SERVICE CALL:|
|Service Agreements Administered by|
Bankers Warranty Group and BWG Protection Plans Inc.
In Florida, Service Agreements Administered by
VAC Service Corporation of Florida, Inc.
334 Cnty. Rte. 49, P.O. Box 730, Middletown, NY 10940-0730
|The Service Pak Warranty Enhancement extends the warranty to the total number of years purchased, calculated from the date of purchase, not from when the manufacturer's warranty expires. For example, if you purchased a vacuum with a One Year Manufacturer's Warranty, plus a Three Year Extended Warranty on 12/18/2006, The manufacturer's warranty will be in effect through 12/18/2007 and your extended warranty will be valid until 12/18/2009, for a total of three years from the original date of purchase.|
Actual Terms and Conditions will be mailed to you within 90 days after your order has been approved, processed, and shipped.