A Thermador kitchen is more luxurious, more efficient and more beautiful than any other kitchen. Because for seven decades, Thermador has been at the forefront of fusing the art and science of design and ingenuity. From introducing the first built-in oven almost 50 years ago to revolutionizing gas cooktops with the patented Star Burner; and from designing the first retractable downdraft ventilation system to advancing speed cooking technology.
Model Derivatives: P24GED P24 24GED 24
Thermador SEM272BW Features and Benefits:
- Personal Culinary Assistant Technology:
- A revolutionary approach to cooking control. All cooking modes are visible and operable via single touch direct access to make programming simple.
- The industry-exclusive, scrolling 16-digit alphanumeric display provides you step-by-step text feedback with audio cues to program oven settings.
- Their Sens-a-Touch panel, with its smooth glass surface, is durable and easy to clean.
- Lightning Fast Preheat:
- This Thermador exclusive preheats your oven in approximately nine minutes, in many cooking modes.
- Cookcontrol Temperature Probe:
- The precision temperature probe monitors foods while they cook, guaranteeing first-class, superior results. It also includes an auto-shut-off feature.
- Flat Front Styling with Curved Handle
- Advanced Third Element Ovens(Lower)
- Self-Cleaning Oven(lower) with hidden bake element, professional style racks, larger viewing area, and soft-open door hinges
- 10-Power Level 2.1 Cubic Foot Microwave (upper)
- Flat Flush Frame
- Sens-a-Touch Electronic Control In Glass
- One-touch Access
- Personal Cooking Assistant
- Comprehensive Status Display
- Panel Lock
- 10 Microwave Power Levels
- Dual Element Bake in Lower Oven
- Self Cleaning
- Genuine Convection (w/third element)
- Fast Preheat Bake
- Fast Preheat Roast
- Fast Preheat Convection
- Fast Preheat Convection Bake
- Fast Preheat Convection Roast
- Motorized Door Lock
- Child Lock-Out
- 6 Rack positions
- 3 Racks
- All Porcelain Broil Pan
- Self-Cleanable Rack Supports
- Forward Halogen Lighting
- Independent Control of Upper and Lower Lighting
- Pyrolytic Self-Cleaning
- Smooth Glide Door Hinges
- Large Viewing Window
- 8 Pass Broil Element
- Convection Cookbook Included
Thermador SEM272BW Specifications:
|Approximate Shipping Weight:
|Third Element Wattage:
||Dual-Rated 120/208-240 Volts, 4-Wire, 60HZ, 40 Amps
||46 1/2 in.
||5.7 cubic feet
||26 3/4 in.
||23 7/8 in.
|Overall Oven Door Height:
- This product ships by common carrier to a commercial address with a loading dock or to the carrier's local freight dock for customer pickup.
- Please inspect your new appliance for damage before you sign for the delivery.