A Thermador kitchen is more luxurious, more efficient and more beautiful than any other kitchen. Because for seven decades, Thermador has been at the forefront of fusing the art and science of design and ingenuity. From introducing the first built-in oven almost 50 years ago to revolutionizing gas cooktops with the patented Star Burner; and from designing the first retractable downdraft ventilation system to advancing speed cooking technology.
Model Derivatives: SECD302BB SECD302 302BB 302
Thermador SECD302BB Features and Benefits:
- Personal Culinary Assistant Technology
A revolutionary approach to cooking control. All cooking modes are visible and operable via single touch direct access to make programming simple.
The industry-exclusive, scrolling 16-digit alphanumeric display provides you step-by-step text feedback with audio cues to program oven settings.
Their Sens-a-Touch panel, with its smooth glass surface, is durable and easy to clean.
- Lightning Fast Preheat
This Thermador exclusive preheats your oven in approximately nine minutes, in many cooking modes.
- CookControl Temperature Probe
The precision temperature probe monitors foods while they cook, guaranteeing first-class, superior results. It also includes an auto-shut-off feature.
- Flat Front Styling with Curved Handles
- Advanced Third Element Convection Ovens
- CookSmart Convection with Microwave (Upper and Lower)
- Self-Cleaning Ovens with Hidden Bake Element, Professional Style Racks, Larger Viewing Area, and Soft-Open Door Hinges
Thermador SECD302BB Specifications:
|Flat Flush Frame
||Sens-a-Touch Electronic Control In Glass
||Oven Capacity - Upper
||4.9 Cu. Ft.
||Oven Capacity - Lower
||4.1 Cu. Ft.
||Personal Cooking Assistant
||Comprehensive Status Display
||3600 / 2300
||Third Element Wattage
||Dual-Rated 120/208-240 Volts, 4-Wire, 60HZ, 50 Amps
||51 1/2 in.
||26 3/4 in.
||23 7/8 in.
||Overall Oven Door Height
- This product ships by common carrier to a commercial address with a loading dock or to the carrier's local freight dock for customer pickup.
- Please inspect your new appliance for damage before you sign for the delivery.