A Thermador kitchen is more luxurious, more efficient and more beautiful than any other kitchen. Because for seven decades, Thermador has been at the forefront of fusing the art and science of design and ingenuity. From introducing the first built-in oven almost 50 years ago to revolutionizing gas cooktops with the patented Star Burner; and from designing the first retractable downdraft ventilation system to advancing speed cooking technology.
Model Derivatives: P24GED24
Thermador P24GED Features and Benefits:
- True Blue Knobs:
Thermador's True Blue Knobs, a revival of their classic 1955 knob design.
- Titanium Surface Rust-Proof, Non-Stick Electric Griddle
Powerful eight-pass, 1600 watt electric element radiates thermal heat evenly across entire griddle.
- 24" Griddle Surface
The precision temperature probe monitors foods while they cook, guaranteeing first-class, superior results. It also includes an auto-shut-off feature.
- Dual Grease Capture Trays: Designed with convenience in mind, our griddle features 2 separate grease capture trays to make cleanup easier without sacrificing capacity.
- Warming Zones
- Easy to Read Graphics and Blue "ON" Indicator Lights
Thermador P24GED Specifications:
|Stainless Steel 304 Series #4 Brush:: ||Yes |
|Titanium Surface Electric Griddle: ||1600 Watt |
|Easy-To-Read Graphics: ||Yes |
|Blue "ON" Indicator Light for Gas Burners: ||Yes |
|Pull-Out Drip Tray: ||Dual-Rated 120/208-240 Volts, 4-Wire, 60HZ, 40 Amps |
|Easy Cleaning Surface: ||Yes |
|Electrical Requirement: ||120 Volts, 3 Prong Plug, 60 HZ, Single-Phase AC, 15 Amps |
|Overall Height: ||8 1/8 in. |
|Overall Width: ||24 3/4 in. |
|Overall Depth: ||26 1/2 in. |
|Cutout Height: ||7 13/16 in. |
|Cutout Width: ||24 in. |
|Cutout Depth: ||22 11/16 in. |Shipping Method
- Select the UPS Ground shipping method at checkout to get the free shipping.
- This product ships by common carrier (FedEx Freight or UPS Freight) to a commercial address with a loading dock or to the local Fed Ex or UPS Freight dock for customer pickup.
- Please inspect your new cooktop for damage before you sign for the delivery.