ProTeam's unique suction method of vacuuming cleans carpeting and floors without stirring up dust. The air stays cleaner, furniture collects less dust, and the operator can work without breathing unhealthy air. The Four-Level Filtration system is up to 99.79% efficient in filtering particles.
Model Derivatives: ProCare 15
ProTeam ProCare 15 Features and Benefits:
- The ProCare has a LONGER HOSE with 2 1/2 feet more reach due to hose length and straight wand. The resilient new wand, made of durable ABS plastic with less restriction points, will cut down on time-consuming clogs.
- The operating switch has been moved to the top of the handle for easier user access.
- The new over-molded handle has a comfortable ergonomic style with softer grip. The handle weight is now 20% lighter due to tool changes and a new polycarbonate handle.
- A strain relief has been included and is EASILY SERVICEABLE with nothing more than a flat head screwdriver - one third the tools are needed with half of the effort!
- The tool dock has been moved to the back of the vacuum, where it is more centrally located for EASE OF USE and takes extra weight off the handle.
- A convenient BAG COVER RELEASE button has been added to ensure SECURE latching.
- When replacing the bag lock out switch, removing the whole bag housing is no longer required as only one screw is involved making it EASY to repair.
- The integrated HEPA after filter now comes as a standard feature.
- The bag housing hose connection has a "simplified friction fit connection", making it more serviceable, as it requires less parts.
- Several improvements to the cord include: an additional 3 feet of working length, flexible in nature making it EASIER TO WORK WITH. A quick release CORD DROP has also been added to simplify unwinding the cord for operator convenience.
ProTeam ProCare 15 Specifications:
|Power:||1160 W / 120 V|
|Static lift:||72 inches|
|Intercept Micro Filter™ media:||207 sq. in.|