Brands Quick List
ProTeam Vacuum - ProCare 15
- The ProCare has a LONGER HOSE with 2 1/2 feet more reach due to hose length and straight wand. The resilient new wand, made of durable ABS plastic with less restriction points, will cut down on time-consuming clogs.
- The operating switch has been moved to the top of the handle for easier user access.
- The new over-molded handle has a comfortable ergonomic style with softer grip. The handle weight is now 20% lighter due to tool changes and a new polycarbonate handle.
- A strain relief has been included and is EASILY SERVICEABLE with nothing more than a flat head screwdriver - one third the tools are needed with half of the effort!
- The tool dock has been moved to the back of the vacuum, where it is more centrally located for EASE OF USE and takes extra weight off the handle.
- A convenient BAG COVER RELEASE button has been added to ensure SECURE latching.
- When replacing the bag lock out switch, removing the whole bag housing is no longer required as only one screw is involved making it EASY to repair.
- The integrated HEPA after filter now comes as a standard feature.
- The bag housing hose connection has a "simplified friction fit connection", making it more serviceable, as it requires less parts.
- Several improvements to the cord include: an additional 3 feet of working length, flexible in nature making it EASIER TO WORK WITH. A quick release CORD DROP has also been added to simplify unwinding the cord for operator convenience.
Sales SpecialsStock Clearance Sale >
Quick Draw Tools, 50' Commercial Cord, Bypass Valve, 14-inch Cleaning Path, Metal Base Plate, HEPA Filtration...
OptiFlow technology helps maintain a consistent volume of airflow through the dust bag, even as it becomes full...
Lightweight with all the features of a full-sized model & durability & power of a commercial vacuum...
This sleek steamer quickly and effectively sanitizes floors to gleaming perfection.
Commercial SteamVac: fingertip control, handle release, see-through tanks, large trundle wheels...