The SeaRay 205 floor machine is an essential component for your floor care programs, designed to meet today's cleaning channenges. Built with durable cast aluminum housings, switch levers and bases, SeaRay's are workhorses you can depend on, year after year. The SeaRay 205 is equipped with a 20" cleaning surface and comes with a 1.5 HP motor and triple planetary gear boxes. This machine features an ergonomically-friendly kick lever for unlimited handle settings as well as the unique molded-in Tote-A-Cap feature for extending the life of pad drivers and brushes. Pacific SeaRays - Spend Less - Get More!
Model Derivatives: SeaRay 205
Pacific SeaRay 205 Features and Benefits:
- User-friendly kick lever - no bending over to adjust handle setting
- Triple planetary gear unit with all metal gears
- Tote-A-Cap for convenient storage of pad driver or brush
- 20 Amp, 2 HP double pole switch
- 1.5 HP motor with low voltage start up down to 90 volts.
- Durable cast aluminum switch housing and metal switch levers.
Pacific SeaRay 205 Specifications:
|Brush / Pad Diameter||20 inches|
|Coverage||15,000 sq. ft. / hr|
|Gear Box||3 planetary|
|Wheel Diameter||5 inches|
|Cable Length||50 ft|
|Base||Epoxy coated alum.|