The Oreck XL2000 commercial upright vacuum cleaner is the lightweight solution for all commercial, industrial and many residential settings. The low profile powerhead makes it easy to vacuum under office equipment and furniture where they rise above the floor and up close to baseboards, equipment and furniture where they touch the floor, too. From room to room, surface to surface, no adjustment is required whether vacuuming hard floors or carpeting.
Model Derivatives: XL2000 2000
Oreck XL2000 Features and Benefits:
- Commercial Quality
- Cleans bare floors without hoses, attachments or adjustments
- Used to clean thousands of retail stores, hotels, hospitals and offices.
- Helping Hand® Handle virtually eliminates squeezing of the hand, bending and twisting of the wrist.
- Ingenious top-fill, hypo-allergenic design is twice as powerful as previous models and has up to 40% longer life.
- Low profile powerhead cleans under office equipment and furniture.
- No adjustment required to move from carpeting to hard floors or vice versa.
- Model: Oreck XL2000RHB
- Bristle Brush Edge Cleaners
- Top Fill 736 Cubic Inch Filter Bag Capacity
- Switch in handle
- Micro Sweep® System
- Edge Brushes
- Non-Marring bumpers
- Cord Guard
- 90 Day Motor Warranty from VCDiscounter
Oreck XL2000 Specifications:
|Power Cord: ||35-ft |
|Color: ||Red |
|Cleaning Path: ||12 In. |
|Dirt Capture: ||Bag |
|Tank/Bag Capacity: ||736 Cubic Inches - 3.19 Gallons |
|Weight: ||8 lbs |
|Warranty: ||90 Day Motor Warranty from VCDiscounter |
VCDiscounter.com is an independent vacuum cleaner retailer. We are not authorized by or affiliated with the manufacturer, Oreck Holdings, LLC. Oreck® and its logo are registered trade marks of Oreck Holdings, LLC.