For over 40 years Koblenz has been dedicated to the development of high quality Floor Care Products targeted at solving real consumer needs in both the domestic and industrial markets.
Model Derivatives: P820A P820 820A 820
Koblenz P820A Features and Benefits:
- All metal construction.
- Two speed, 4.2 amp motor
- Full width bronze gears for extra long life
- Double insulated
- UL approved
- Twin brushes rotate in opposite directions providing stability for easy handling and superior cleaning.
- Large 12 inch path
- Shampoo Brushes
- Flow-thru foam brush design
- Polyethylene bristles are gentle on carpet fibers
- Scrubbing Brushes
- Flow-thru brush design, thoroughly cleans all types of floors
- Tampico and Cocoa bristles provide long durability
- Work as support for the pads
- Do not use on wood floors
- Tan Polishing Pads
- Weaved nylon fibers
- Scrub heavily soiled floors
- Remove wax build-up
- Not recommended for wood floors
- Lambswool Lustering Pads
- Lambswool on a foam backing
- Brings out a fine luster without leaving swirl marks.
Koblenz P820A Specifications:
||25 1/4 inches
||11 5/8 inches
||11 1/4 inches