The Jiffy Steamer Model J-2000B is a specialty steamer used in homes worldwide. The J-2000B, outfitted with Jiffy Steamer's new specialty brush steam head attachment, is used as a cleaning tool for tough, ground-in dirt and stains. Chemicals and sprays are not necessary to get the tough jobs done. The steam alone kills bacteria on contact. Scrubbing power is supplied by the stiff-bristled end to direct the tight pattern of steam to the desired surface.
Please Note: The B stands for Brush. This unit is not intended to be used for garment steaming and does not include a garment steam head. It includes the steam cleaning head.
Model Derivatives: J-2000B J2000B 2000
Jiffy Steamer J-2000B Features and Benefits:
- Curved 6 1/2 inches brass pipe directs steam in a tight pattern
- All brass couplings
- High impact plastic outer housing for durability
- 1300 watt heating element die cast in solid brass
- 50/60 Hertz system
- Easy to handle water reservoir
- New "no spill" check valve cap
- Color-coded high temperature wiring
- Fusible link with automatic shut-off for safety
- 360 degree swivel casters for mobility
- 24 hour repair service available
- UL, CSA, NOM, ANCE, TUV/GS and CE listed
- Made in the USA
- Shipping Weight: 18 pounds
- 1 Year Warranty.
Jiffy Steamer J-2000B Specifications:
|Power: ||1300 watt / 50/60 Hertz |
|Warranty: ||1 year |
|Shipping Weight: ||18 pounds |
|Carton size: ||17.5 x 12 x 15 inches |