Keep your garage, cars or workshop Hoover clean with the Garage Utility Vac (GUV). This hanging garage/car vac has a 5 gallon tank capacity and heavy duty steel construction. Simply mount the storage bracket in your shop or garage, hang the vac and plug the cord in.
Model Derivatives: L2310 2310
Hoover L2310 Features and Benefits:
- ProGrade Performance - With heavy-duty steel construction and a 5-gallon capacity, the Hoover GUV ProGrade delivers professional-grade performance and extremely powerful suction.
- Easy Installation
- Powerful 10-Amp Motor - With the most powerful motor you'll find in any utility vac, your Hoover GUV ProGrade powers through all your dry vacuuming cleaning tasks ... yet it's incredibly quiet.
- Lifetime Filter - The high-performance lifetime filter means you never have to buy replacment filters or bags ... ever.
- Multiple Cleaning Tools - The Hoover GUV ProGrade includes all the tools you'll need to tackle any task - 14 inch deluxe wheeled floor nozzle, utility nozzle, standard crevice tool and extended crevice tool, plus two extension wands to reach high or low.
- Easy-To-Empty Chamber - Emptying your Hoover GUV ProGrade is a snap ... just flip the two side latches and remove the dirt collection chamber for quick, clean and easy emptying.
- Tool Storage Pouch - The handy storage pouch keeps your cleaning tools and attachments organized and easily available.
- 30ft Crush-Proof Hose - The 30ft crush-proof hose with suction regulator is long enough to reach anywhere you need to clean ... vehicle, workshop, even a three-car garage.
- Hose Storage Rack - The wall-mounted storage rack makes it easy to keep the hose out of the way ... yet readily available for the next cleaning chore.
- Full Three-Year Warranty - The Hoover GUV ProGrade comes standard with a full three-year warranty on all parts and labor.
Hoover L2310 Specifications:
||10 Amps / 120 Volts
|On Board Tools: