Cooks like a Gas or Electric Oven. Same taste, Appearance and Browning
- Set the same temperature as your gas or electric oven.
- Enter 1/2 the normal cooking time.
No special Cookbooks - Standard recipe temperature, 1/2 the cooking time
- Use your favorite Cookbook
- Use recipes on Food Packages
- Use your own Family Recipes
- After you set the cooking time, the electronic control automatically adds 2 1/2 to 7 minutes of pre-heating time if required.
- If the oven is hot, the electronic control will not add any pre-heating time.
- For example, if you bake chicken breasts in a regular oven for 40 minutes at 375º, you set 375º and 20 minutes (1/2 the regular cooking time). as soon as you press the START pad the electronic control will add 4 minutes of pre-heating time, changing the display from 20:00 to 24:00. If the oven is already hot, the pre-heating time will be eliminated after 10 seconds.
You set cooking time and temperature
Electronic Control adds pre-heat time of 4 minutes
|150ºF-250ºF: No Pre-heat
||380ºF-400ºF: 5:00 Min
|255ºF-325ºF: 2:30 Min
||405ºF-425ºF: 6:00 Min
|330ºF-350ºF: 3:00 Min
||430ºF-450ºF: 7:00 Min
|355ºF-375ºF: 4:00 Min
||Setting over 20:01 Min: no pre-heat
All food must be cooked on metal tray packed inside oven.
- Place the metal tray on the glass turntable.
- Metal tray acts like an oven rack and allows hot air to circulate under the food.
- Food can be cooked directly on the tray or in a utensil placed on the tray.
- Use regular oven-safe utensils. Metal, glass or ceramic.
- Regular oven meat thermometers can be used.
The first time you use the oven you may notice an odor. This is normal and the odor will go away after 3 or 4 operations.
- Touch Half Time Pad
- Set Temperature
- Enter 1/2 Cooking Time
- Press Start