Brands Quick List
Thermador CM301BB Front Wall Oven
|Curved Glass / Steel Frame:||Yes|
|Control:||Sens-a-Touch Electronic Control In Glass|
|Oven Capacity - Upper:||4.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Personal Cooking Assistant:||Yes|
|Comprehensive Status Display:||Yes|
|Broil/Bake Wattage:||3600 / 2300|
|Third Element Wattage:||2750|
|Electrical Requirements:||Dual-Rated 120/208-240 Volts, 4-Wire, 60HZ, 50 Amps|
|Overall Height:||28 5/8"|
|Overall Width:||29 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||23 7/8"|
|Overall Oven Door Height:||22"|
- Personal Culinary Assistant Technology
A revolutionary approach to cooking control. All cooking modes are visible and operable via single touch direct access to make programming simple. The industry-exclusive, scrolling 16-digit alphanumeric display provides you step-by-step text feedback with audio cues to program oven settings. Their Sens-a-Touch panel, with its smooth glass surface, is durable and easy to clean.
- Full Access Telescopic Racks
On CM-Series and C-Series ovens, these robust racks glide smoothly on ball bearings, allowing full access and support of your heaviest pans, accommodating even the largest of meals for entertaining your guests.
- Largest Capacity Oven
You'll never run out of room when you cook for a crowd with their generously-sized oven cavities - the largest available on a 30" model. Six oven rack positions let you optimize your oven space with the flexibility you need, and advanced third element convection lets you cook everything at once without the transfer of flavors among foods.
- CookControl Temperature Probe The precision temperature probe monitors foods while they cook, guaranteeing first-class, superior results. It also includes an auto-shut-off feature.
- Curved Front Styling with Robust Handles
- Advanced Third Element Convection Ovens
- CookSmart Convection with Microwave (Upper)
- Self-Cleaning Ovens with Hidden Bake Element, Professional Style Racks, Larger Viewing Area, and Soft-Open Door Hinges
Product specifications and design subject to change without notice.
- Select the UPS Ground shipping method at checkout to get the free shipping.
- This product ships by common carrier (FedEx Freight or UPS Freight) to a commercial address with a loading dock or to the local Fed Ex or UPS Freight dock for customer pickup.
- Please inspect your new front wall oven for damage before you sign for the delivery.