This 4.4 cu. ft. gas range features a Spillsaver™ upswept cooktop that contains messy spills and sturdy steel burner grates.
Model Derivatives:AGR3300 3300
Amana AGR3300 Features and Benefits:
- Element On/Hot Indicator Light
Keeps burns at bay, letting you know when the cooktop is both on and hot.
- 4.8 cu. ft. Electric Range
This electric range will help you cook up your favorite meal with ease. There's no need to open the oven door to keep an eye on your food with the extra-large oven window. Spills clean up quickly on the smooth, glass-ceramic Spillsaver™ upswept cooktop.
- Temp Assure™ Temperature Management System
- 2 Oven Racks
- 5 Oven Rack Positions
- In-Oven Broiling
With the broiler located in the oven cavity, there's no need to mess with a separate broiler.
- Spillsaver Upswept Cooktop Design
Sometimes you can't avoid a little mess. A smooth, seamless surface with raised edges contains spills for easy cleanup.
- (3) 6 inch 1,250 Coil Watt Elements and (1) 8 inch 2,100 Watt Coil Element
- Porcelain-Steel Cooking Surface
It's OK to spill the beans. They'll clean up easy with a smooth porcelain steel cooking surface.
- Storage Drawer
Storage drawer keeps pots, pans and lids within easy reach
Amana AGR3300 Specifications:
||4.4 Cu. Ft.
|Left Front Burner (BTU):
|Left Rear Burner (BTU):
|Right Front Burner (BTU):
|Right Rear Burner (BTU):
|Cooking Surface Finish:
||Spillsaver™ Upswept Cooktop Design
|Number of Oven Racks:
|Number of Rack Guides:
||Single Element Broil
||Drop Down Broiler
||42 9/16 Inches
||29 7/8 Inches
||26 3/4 Inches
|Oven Control Features
|Oven Control Location:
- This product ships by common carrier to a commercial address with a loading dock or to the carrier's local freight dock for customer pickup.
- Please inspect your new appliance for damage before you sign for the delivery.