Brands Quick List
Bissell 2X 9400 ProHeat Select Pet Upright Deep Cleaner
- DirtLifter Power Brushes-Gets the deep down dirt and leaves your carpets beautifully groomed
- Built-in Heater-Heats hot tap water up to 25 degrees hotter for maximum cleaning. Now heats through the attachment hose too!
- Microban Antimicrobial Product Protection-Microban® antimicrobial product protection helps prevent the growth of odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew in the cleaner
- Custom Clean-The Custom Clean feature automatically mixes hot tap water with the BISSELL formula. Simply choose one of the 4 settings (Heavy Traffic, Normal Clean, Light Clean, or Rinse) and the ProHeat 2X will adjust the right amount of cleaning solution to mix with the heated water to fit your cleaning need. Having a separate solution tank from the water tank also allows no waste of formula. Because the water and solution are stored separately, they are not mixed until you are ready to clean. When your cleaning job is finished, the formula can be stored ready to use in your machine for the next time! This feature is available on all ProHeat 2X models, either on top of the Water Tank or on the Upper Handle.
- Surround Suction-Edge to edge cleaning and suction power
- Built-In Heater-BISSELL ProHeat models all feature a patented built-in heater which will heat the hot tap water you put in up to 25 degrees hotter to safely optimize cleaning effectiveness. The heater will never allow the temperature to exceed 190 degrees. The Heater switch on the front of the machine controls the heater so you have the option to turn off the heat if you are cleaning delicate wool or oriental rugs
- DirtLifter Power Brush-The 2 DirtLifter PowerBrush rolls are designed to enhance cleaning performance. The bristle pattern safely lifts out the deep down dirt while gently grooming carpet fibers. The floating suspension self-adjusts to all carpet heights and protects your carpet if you leave the power switch ON ( | ). Once the product is in the Upright position, the brushes automatically stop spinning. The Detent Pedal will activate the brush when floor cleaning.
- 2-in-1 Tank-Our 2-in-1 full capacity tank system is designed with a heavy duty bladder inside for clean water. As you clean, the clean water in the bladder will empty and mix with the cleaning formula. Dirty water pulled out of your carpets will collect around the outside of the bladder so that clean and dirty water are always kept separate. This allows the user to maximize tank space, yet only carry one tank to and from the sink for emptying and filling.
- Easy to Remove and Clean Nozzle-Now, cleaning up your machine after the cleaning process is easier than ever! Simply remove the 2-in-1 Tank and remove the screw to pop out the nozzle for rinsing in the sink. Dirt, loose carpet fibers, and remaining pet hair or fuzz gets washed away in a snap.
- Ready Tools Dial-This provides either floor cleaning or above the floor cleaning with the turn of a knob. If choosing above floor cleaning for upholstery, stairs, or in those creases close to the baseboards, choose the attachment appropriate for the job, attach it to the flex hose, and you are ready to go!
|Surface Type:||Carpet, Upholstery, Auto, Stairs|
|Power Rating:||12 Amps|
|Upholstery Hose Length:||9'|
|Cleaning Path Width:||12"|
|Tank Capacity:||1 gallon|
|Brush System:||12 Row Dual Dirtlifter® PowerBrush|
|Brush On/Off Switch:||No|
|Multi-Use Tools:||Spraying Crevice Tool, Deep Reach Pet Tool|
|Pet Hair Tools:||Pet Stain Eraser® Tool|
|Stain Tools:||3" Stain Tool|
Product specifications and design subject to change without notice.
Sales SpecialsStock Clearance Sale >
Quick Draw Tools, 50' Commercial Cord, Bypass Valve, 14-inch Cleaning Path, Metal Base Plate, HEPA Filtration...
OptiFlow technology helps maintain a consistent volume of airflow through the dust bag, even as it becomes full...
Lightweight with all the features of a full-sized model & durability & power of a commercial vacuum...
This sleek steamer quickly and effectively sanitizes floors to gleaming perfection.
Commercial SteamVac: fingertip control, handle release, see-through tanks, large trundle wheels...